Law Enforcement Professionals around the country rely on MARK-N-GARD VIN Etching Systems for their community Auto Theft Awareness programs like “National Night Out Against Crime”
The professional thief is on the lookout for alarms and VIN Etching. If he notices that the VIN is etched into the glass he will often move on to a safer target. This is the best reason to get your vehicle’s glass etched with it’s own unique fingerprint, the 17 character Vehicle ID Number or VIN.
Our valued customers since 1982 include:
- Police Auto Theft Task Forces across the country.
- Insurance Companies who recognize the value of Glass VIN etching (and often give a discount for for it).
- Car Dealers wanting an inexpensive way to add value for their customers.
- Architectural and Auto Glass Installers. In addition to glass VIN etching, we can do custom “bugs” or monograms for your required glass identification needs.
- Auto Clubs and Antique Vehicle Restorers – We specialize in reproducing your original glass monograms or “bugs”.
- Do It Yourselfer’s (DIY) looking for a foolproof way to protect their car.
- Auto Theft is pervasive around the world. That’s why our International customers include locations like South and Central America, Canada Eastern Europe and Scandanavia.