Marking catalytic converters in Maine
ALERT – Once again Catalytic Converter Theft is on the rise! Mark-N-Gard can help. The very same stencils used in Glass VIN Etching can be applied to the bare metal of a Catalytic Converter, thus deep etching the VIN permanently.
Law Enforcement Professionals around the country rely on MARK-N-GARD VIN Etching Systems for their community Auto Theft Awareness programs like “National Night Out Against Crime”.
The professional thief is on the lookout for alarms and VIN Etching. If he notices that the VIN is etched into the glass he will usually move on to a less risky target.
Vehicle or VIN Cloning is an illegal practice whereby criminals steal the identity or VIN of a legally registered vehicle and use it to hide the identity of a stolen or salvaged vehicle.
Did you know? The ONLY sure way to successfully prevent the Cloning of a different VIN to your vehicle is to permanently etch the manufacturer-issued VIN onto all of the glass surfaces of the vehicle?
Our valued customers since 1982 include:
- Law Enforcement organizations across the country who provide FREE VIN Etching in their communities.
- Insurance Companies who recognize the value of Glass VIN Etching and may offer a discount for it.
- Car Dealers wanting an inexpensive yet very profitable way to add value for their customers.
- Architectural Glass and Auto Glass Installers needing to install glass “bugs” on site.
- Antique Auto Restorers who need to reproduce a particular glass logo on replaced glass.
- Do It Yourselfer’s (DIY) looking for a foolproof and inexpensive way to protect their car.